At a glance…
– One bedroom cottage
– Roll-top bath and log burner
– Enclosed garden in the heart of the village
– Rural location with a variety of walking routes on your doorstep
– Stones throw away from two of the Cotswolds finest restaurants and a riverside cafe
– Easy access in to the market town of Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water
– Traditional village pub within walking distance
– Steeped in history with a contemporary twist
Need to know
– 1 double bedroom, with en-suite bathroom
– Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
– Wood burner (first basket of logs/coal included)
– Electric and underfloor heating included
– Bed linen and towels included
– Parking close-by, no parking directly outside
– TV and DVD in lounge
– With regret babes in arms, infants or children
– Fees are charged per dog
– Arrival time – 4pm
This cottage is truly exceptional, set in its own enclosed garden in the heart of the village offering luxury accommodation all year round.
Lower Slaughter is considered to be amongst the prettiest villages in England and benefits from having a beautiful country inn, two of the Cotswolds finest restaurants and a riverside cafe all a short stroll from the cottage. The area is perfect for discovering the Cotswolds on foot or venturing further afield to the thriving historic market towns of Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water, Moreton-in-Marsh, Broadway and many quintessential limestone villages with their wide range of pubs, shops and restaurants.
The accommodation retains all its original charm and character and offers ONE double bedroom with en-suite shower and WC and steps that lead up to a beautiful bathroom with roll-top bath for 2. Lounge/diner: with feature original stone fireplace with woodburner (first basket of logs and coal included), TV and DVD. Kitchen: with electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Outside: south-facing enclosed garden and patio with seating and BBQ. Amenities: Regret no parking directly outside of the property, however there is roadside parking close by. Bed linen, towels, electric and underfloor/electric heating included.
Regret no smoking. 2 dogs welcome. Additional info: regret no babes in arms or infants. Additional logs can be arranged at an extra cost. Location: pub, with Wi-Fi, and restaurants walking distance, shops in Stow-in-the-Wold 1 mile. Book now >>
“We had a wonderful and very comfortable time at Thimble Cottage. Everything we wanted was provided, and the cottage was a great base for exploring Lower Slaughter and the wider area. The village is lovely, and the ideal place for a peaceful break. The cottage is very dog-friendly, with a basket and a blanket for our dog, who also recommends the cottage!